Tuesday, June 28, 2011

So finally.. here it is.. The winner announcement to my Charlie's 3 Ring Circus contest.. First, before I get to the goodies, I just want to take a second to thank our sponsor Alexeter Mineral Makeup for donating such an awesome prize! Thanks so much Jen! I'd also like to send a big thank you to those of you who entered. You all did such an awesome job and I wish I could send prizes to you all!

******************************************************



So on to the goody goody of it all.. As many of you knowI decided to add a second place winner so we'll start with her. Congratulations to Lila Vazquez aka SkittlezzStylezz for winning second place with her Lizard Chick look. :) I loved the texture she created for her lizard skin.. Awesome!!


Congratulations Lila!! You've won a pair of diva-ish earrings made by yours truly! They're antiqued silver with a length of approximately 11" long! I hope you like them. Make sure you email your address info to chararie03@yahoo.com. *Picture is not the completely finished product.. I added beads to the bottom of the dangling chains after photo was taken. :)**



*****************************************************


Now on to the first place winner.. She astonished us with a look that encompassed almost everything 3 Ring Circus.. So congratulations to Dora Kacser with her (what I call) Circus Goodness.. which included a big top and ring of fire! Who doesn't love a good ring of fire?? ;)

Congratulations Dora!! You have won Alexeter Mineral Makeup's Summer Collection along with an antiqued silver 3 Ring Necklace made by yours truly! I hope you enjoy your new prizes! Please make sure to email me your address to chararie03@yahoo.com. :)





Once again congratulations ladies on your wins! And thank you again to all of you for taking the time to enter.. There will be so many more things coming in the future. :)

2 comments: